View Profile DemonGuyX

33 Movie Reviews

At first I thought he was saying is to get all the angles into one single clip. It's still good tho.

When I saw the orange hand with blue suit sleeve I thought of Donald Trump. Lolz.

Smooth animation. Keep up the good work and welcome to Newgrounds.

2 Game Reviews

It was clever to have costumes hidden through out the stage.For some reason I was laughing too when she was laughing at the end. Good stuff.

I don't think there is much of a challenge or strategy needed for this game. Mainly just one big grind. I'm not gonna bash on the game too much. Looks like a lot of effort went into it. It's very charming with the 8 bit style and music. I love the story, and the little tid-bits of info the library. I spent a solid 4 hours just whipping monsters, there was something hypnotic about it. All in all the game made me feel like a financial advisor to the overlord instead of the overlord himself. You should make the campaign mode require a little more strategy to it instead of constantly clicking just on kind of monster until it was finished. I hope I was slightly helpful. I think you got something here just needs some tweaking. Look forward to more of your work.

1 Audio Review

This style reminds me of Sum 41. Freaking awesome.

FarCryDX responds:

Thanks man, I really appreciate it! Enjoy your day!

201 Art Reviews

awww so cute.

Scorci responds:

Gosh thank you awso hewp

I'm kinda pissed off I didn't find this sooner, she's beautiful.

Judging by their faces, that's some aggressive grinding. Good stuff A+

I like to draw monstergirls and tiddies.

OPEN FOR COMMISSIONS!