All 158 art Reviews

Samus Samus

Is that a condom in her left hand? You naughty girl.

Dirty Pair Flash Dirty Pair Flash

I really like Dirty Pair, great anime. Excellent job at drawing Yuri and Kei.

Sweet Summer Rose Sweet Summer Rose

She has a great unique style about her, I wouldn't mind seeing more of her. Keep up the good work dude.

JuicyDemonArt responds:

Thanks a lot!

OC: Terra (Nude) OC: Terra (Nude)

I like the level of shading here, she looks 3D and shapely. Very sexy too i love the inverted nipples too.

Daisy's Lab "Accident" Daisy's Lab "Accident"

Accident or complete success? A lot of detail went into the background, good job.

FuShark responds:

Thanks!

Cece the camgirl Cece the camgirl

I imagining her purring for some reason. Good job.

Latenightsexycomics responds:

I'd love to find a voice actor for Cece. That may become a thing sooner than later!

Sorceress of Tretogor Sorceress of Tretogor

The kind ordered his men to watch. I can't help but laugh at this. Good stuff dude.

Dat Amazon Ass Dat Amazon Ass

This looks like it taken some time to paint, lots of detail. The bad guy taking a photo of her crotch is funny as hell.

JojoBanks responds:

More than I'd like to admit.Initially it was going to be a quick image but the more I added to it the more stuff I wanted to improve.Glad you found it funny.

(Gif) Stella the succubus (Gif) Stella the succubus

Holy shit!! I love this. People tried breast expansion before, the whole body expansion is very new, at least in hentai aplications (it's been done in Futurama). Which is great. The upside down stars on the checks is clever too. Mad props to you dude.

Dragon Girl Dragon Girl

I do dig the level of shading, it makes the butt look real. Is that a staff she holding? I don't know cuz it's lined up in a way where her arm and body is blocking the rest of it so i can't tell. The whiskers throw me off, but it's new so I like it.

FuShark responds:

Thanks. That is a staff she's hold but I knew it was going to be a stretch. Overall I'm most unhappy about the pose and composition, but it was working from what the client asked for so I tried my best.

Knew the whiskers would throw some people off. :P